Weaver Nut Sweets & Snacks wants to help you recognize the mother in your life with some great ideas for sweet treats and gifts. Whether you need something quick and easy, or you are more of the do it yourself type, we got you covered! We have a wide array of products that are sure to be a big hit with all the moms out there.
Mother’s Day is May 9th and is going to be here before you know it, so start planning now!
We would like to start by highlighting some products that we believe will make awesome gifts for Mother’s Day. When it comes to sweet gifts, Weaver Nut Sweets & Snacks is your one stop shop.
Here are 3 of our favorite kinds of treats that are sure to please the mother in your life:
Chocolate – Of course we had to start with chocolate! Chocolate is universally loved. With so many different ways it can be enjoyed, chocolate is a gift idea that is nearly fool proof. We have everything from Wilbur Buds to chocolate covered pretzels and everything in between! Maybe the mother you are shopping for is more of a fudge lover. We have sixteen different kinds of fudge! For the fruit lover in your life who also has a sweet tooth, we have chocolate covered raisins, cranberries and cherries! There is something for everyone!
Nuts – We have to showcase some of our different nut products! Nuts are one of the things we built our business on! If you can think of a nut, we probably have it. We sell high quality, fresh, roasted or raw nuts and plenty of variety. From Almonds to Walnuts, there is bound to be something that will be the perfect gift. And for the sweeter side of nuts, we have many nuts that are either honey roasted, coated in toffee and of course, covered in chocolate. Check out our entire line of nut products here.
Gift Baskets – Gift baskets are always a great idea. They have several different items and they are packaged nicely to truly make things easy when gift giving. Our Amish Maid Sampler has 3 delicious spreads that will add a bit of sweetness to whatever you put it on. The basket contains Apricot Jam, Strawberry Rhubarb Jam and a Home-Style Apple Butter and would be a nice gift for a breakfast lover. For an assortment of chocolates, you could always go with the Chocolate Treasure. It is a treasure chest that is filled with things like triple dipped dark chocolate malt balls, nonpareils and milk chocolate coins. Then of course, you could pull out all the stops and buy the Golden Premium Tower. A six tier tower that has nuts, snack mixes and chocolates, this beautifully packaged gift set has everything!
If you are willing to put the time and effort in, you could always make something yourself as well. We have a great brownie recipe that is only 4 steps and you can even get some of the ingredients right here! The mother in your life will know these brownies were baked with love, and chocolate of course!
- 1 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 cup (2 sticks) of butter cut in to 1-inch pieces
- 1 ½ cups granulated sugar
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- 5 large room temperature eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- (Optional) ½ cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Butter a 9 inch by 13-inch baking pan and line it with parchment paper. Add flour, salt, and cocoa powder to a medium sized bowl and whisk together.
- Create a double boiler by setting a large heat proof bowl over a pot of boiling water. Add butter and 1 ½ cups of chocolate chips reserving the rest. Occasionally stir until all chocolate and butter are combined and have a smooth texture. Remove chocolate butter mixture from heat and add sugar. Whisk until completely incorporated.
- One at a time, add eggs to chocolate and stir them in. Add vanilla extract and thoroughly stir. Add dry ingredients to chocolate and mix. Fold in remaining ½ cup of chocolate chips. Optionally fold in walnuts.
- Fill baking pan with batter and place in to oven. Bake until an inserted toothpick comes out clean. Approximately 30 minutes. Let brownies cool completely, then slice and serve.
Make sure to appreciate the mother in your life with some or ALL of these ideas! Weaver Nut Sweets & Snacks has you covered for Mother’s Day or any holiday or occasion you want to celebrate.
Contact us here with any questions or concerns.