Whether you are in it for the football game or the commercials, watching the Super Bowl with family and friends is a beloved tradition held by many. Besides gathering around the television, the Super Bowl brings out the best of party foods. From seven-layer taco dip to buffalo wings to endless dessert options, the Super Bowl on February 3rd can be the ultimate feast of party foods.
Weaver Nut Sweets & Snacks can help you make the perfect Super Bowl snack. Check out some of our favorite touchdown snacks that can be made from our high-quality ingredients.
Monster Cookie Dough Dip from the Kitchen of Lauren Miyashiro
1.Combine cream cheese, butter, peanut butter, powdered sugar, brown sugar, vanilla, and salt in a medium bowl. Beat with an electric mixer until the mixture is smooth and fluffy.
2.For toasted oats, heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add oats and toast, stirring occasionally, until the oats begin to turn golden and smell nutty, about 5 minutes.
3.Fold in oats, M&M's, and chocolate chips.
4.Serve with pretzels and graham crackers for dipping.
No Bake Peanut Butter Chia Healthy Granola Bar from the Kitchen of Well Plated
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Spread the oats, nuts, quinoa or millet, and chia seeds on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake until the mixture is lightly golden and smells toasty, about 10 minutes. Set aside.
2. Line an 8x8-inch baking dish with plastic wrap or parchment paper, lightly mist with cooking spray, then set aside.
3. In a small saucepan over medium low heat, melt together the peanut butter and honey, stirring frequently until creamy and smooth. Remove from the heat, then stir in the vanilla, cinnamon, and salt.
4. In a large mixing bowl, combine the oats, millet (or quinoa), nuts, and chia seeds. Pour the peanut butter mixture over the top, then with a rubber spatula, stir until the ingredients are evenly coated. If using chocolate, let the mixture cool for 1 to 2 minutes to ensure the chocolate doesn't melt, then stir in any desired mix.
5. Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking dish. With a rubber spatula, press it firmly to the edges, then place a sheet of plastic wrap over the top and press down firmly with your fingers to make sure it is spread tightly and evenly. Refrigerate for 2 hours to allow the bars to set and the flavors to mingle. Use the plastic or parchment paper to remove the bars from the pan, slice into bars.
If you are low on time, Weaver Nut Sweet & Snacks also has baskets available that would suit any party you attend. The prepackaged baskets include dried fruits and nuts, assorted candy and other Weaver Nut Sweets & Snacks favorites. You can choose from themed gift baskets of brilliantly colored gummies or from the crowd-pleasing and locally made chocolate Wilbur Buds. We also offer elegant nut gift baskets, which showcase one of our specialties – fresh and high-quality nuts. Some of our other themed gift baskets offer a mixture of candy, nuts, dried fruits and snack mixes, guaranteeing that the recipient will find a little bit of everything to meet their fancy. Allow our 40+ years of experience to make a selection that will delight your gift-recipient and take all the pressure off of you.
Weaver Nut Sweets & Snacks has almost every kind of candy, dried fruit and nut imaginable along with many snack food products. We pride ourselves in having a huge assortment of items at very reasonable prices.