The ability to turn a negative into a positive can come in handy, especially in these uncertain times. Making something out of nothing is a rare talent that few people possess. What if I told you that you could be one of those few people? Weaver Nut Sweets & Snacks wants to help you succeed in the kitchen with some quick and easy recipes that require few ingredients, and are delicious to boot. Before you go out on your next grocery run or have them delivered to you, stock up on some of these items to give them a try!
Cheesy Brussels Sprout Mini Toasts – If you need an appetizer that is packed with flavor and easy to make, look no further. With less than ten ingredients and taking only 20 minutes to prepare, it is hard to beat this one! You can also substitute the brussels sprouts for a different vegetable to vary your selection and be creative! via Delish.
In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add Brussels sprouts, garlic, and crushed red pepper flakes and season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until tender and slightly golden, 8 to 10 minutes.
Arrange baguette slices on a parchment-lined baking sheet and top each with cheddar and Brussels sprout mixture.
Bake until cheese is melty, about 5 minutes.
Shrimp Fried Rice – If you are looking for an entrée that will give you the feeling of getting take out while dining at home, try this one. A straightforward dinner that will be sure to please everyone. Change out the shrimp for the protein of your choice to make a dish that is unique to your palate. via Taste Of Home.
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 cups cold cooked rice
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled, optional
- In a large skillet, melt 1 tablespoon butter over medium-high heat. Pour eggs into skillet. As eggs set, lift edges, letting uncooked portion flow underneath. Remove eggs and keep warm.
- Melt remaining butter in the skillet. Add the rice, vegetables and shrimp; cook and stir for 5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Meanwhile, chop eggs into small pieces. Return eggs to the pan; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook until heated through, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with bacon if desired.
Nutella Brownies – Of course we couldn’t end this without giving you a dessert to finish your meal! This might be the quickest and least complicated of all our recipes we have gathered today. With only 3 ingredients, it can’t get any easier than this! Add a scoop of vanilla ice cream to make this one extra special. via Kirbie’s Cravings.
- 1 1/4 cup Nutella
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9 inch x 9 inch metal baking pan. Add all ingredients into a large bowl and mix until batter is smooth. Pour into baking pan and smooth top with spatula.
- Bake for about 15 minutes until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Be careful not to bake too long otherwise brownies will dry out. Let brownies cool and set before cutting and serving.
We hope that you found these recipes to be useful and inspire you to get imaginative in the kitchen. These recipes just go to show that you don’t need a whole lot to make mouthwatering food. What are some of your favorite but easy dishes? Weaver Nut Sweets & Snacks hopes that everyone is staying safe and staying healthy amidst everything that is happening throughout the world right now. We’d like to let everyone know that we are still open for our regular hours, and have added a curbside pickup option so you don’t even have to get out of your car.